Saturday, December 23, 2006

My Christmas Wish


.
My Christmas Wish
If I could have a Christmas wish,
Yes, if such things could be.
There are some things that I'd wish for,
That are just for you, from me.

I know I'd wish when you wake up,
The Christmas day to start...
You'd find yourself smiling,
From the peace within your heart.

And I would wish your mind at peace
As you think about next year.
And freedom from all worries,
And freedom from all fear.

And I would wish you joyfulness,
And strength to reach your goal.
And deep, abiding peacefulness,
And wellness in your soul.

I know I may not get my wish,
But if I could, it's true...
A deep, abiding, heart-felt peace
Is my Christmas wish for you!

I found that poem on the internet and figured that whoever wrote it said it better than I ever could. May your Christmas be wonderful and may you find time at the end of the day to just sit and watch the lights blink on the tree and reflect on the day of joy, new memories and traditions that you made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Hope your holidays are safe and happy!