Friday, September 14, 2007

Guys Gone Fishin'

Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend. ~Zenna Schaffer

The man, #1 and #2 son went on their annual salmon fishing trip. Not that I want to get rid of him but he will be gone the whole weekend. I told them they had to catch something this year- at the rate they are going the salmon is about $400/lb. Actually I hope they have a good time even if they don't catch something. The man really needs this time.

#2 daughter and I have a whole boy-free weekend planned...and some of it's going to be productive!. I have a wholelist of things I would like to get accomplished.

Tonight I am going to knit somemore on the Hemlock. I am on row 82 of 102. I would love to finish this during the time they are gone - that would be productive. It is suppose to rain tomorrow so maybe it will be possible. Right now we are going to watch "Wild Hogs" and have a bowl of ice cream. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: