Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is the holiday of peace,
the celebration of work and the simple life...
a true folk-festival that speaks the poetry of the turn of the seasons,
the beauty of seedtime and harvest, t
he ripe product of the year -
and the deep, deep connection of all these things with God.
~Ray Stannard Baker (David Grayson)

I take a lot of things in my life for granted. I don’t say things I want to say thinking that people know how I feel or that there will be time for that later. We are not a “mushy” family. But this year so many of my friend’s lost family members or had a family member that suffered an illness. Our own family is dealing with an illness that a short time ago we never would have believed possible. So this Thanksgiving I am going to tell those in my life how thankful I am for them.

So HAPPY THANKSGIVING and THANK YOU.

No comments: