Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day



So today is Election Day. In a little bit I will pick my mother up and we will go to vote.
On the up side all the ads will finally stop and peace and quiet will reign again. I would rather hear a soap/toy ad then people ripping each other apart. Guess I am not the only one...here are so Election Day quotes that I enjoyed.....


Every two years the American politics industry fills the airwaves with the most virulent, scurrilous, wall-to-wall character assassination of nearly every political practitioner in the country - and then declares itself puzzled that America has lost trust in its politicians. ~Charles Krauthammer

There are always too many Democratic congressmen, too many Republican congressmen, and never enough U.S. congressmen. ~Author Unknown

Hell, I never vote for anybody, I always vote against. ~W.C. Fields

And for those of you who think your vote doesn't count and don't bother to vote....

“Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don’t vote”
William E Simon

You don't have the right to complain if you don't vote.

No comments: