Friday, March 07, 2008

It's all in your attitude.

"Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force." ~Tom Blandi

So instead of having a pissy attitude about this and this
I am going to look at it this way.... If the rain had not fallen, the mountains not flooded and run down to the valley and this wonderful new stream made ruts in my drive which filled with water and quickly froze, I would not have gone out the next morning and found the beauty in this.
"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials."~Chinese proverb

So as Cyndy pointed out in a comment to the last post, more rain is coming and after the rain cold temps. So I am getting another opportunity to view my frozen rutted driveway in her true beauty. How good can it get? I so do not deserve this little bit of life's reward.
So I have decided, I am not going to go pick my driveway up out of the main road which is were it washed down to. I am going to wait until next week at which time it maybe in the Atlantic which will save me the time. While I am waiting I am going to continue to watch this blue bird of crappiness OOPS! sorry I meant happiness.
OTN A pair of socks in Austermann Superwash with Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil in a green which I am making for #1 who may not like them since they are not purple which means I get them!
Also OTN a rug using 1 strand of homespun Lincoln wool and one strand of whatever little leftover wool gets grabbed. It's all good.

No comments: