Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Belated Easter Wishes

I hope everyone had a great Easter. Along with it being Easter weekend it was also our first day of trout season. We went fishing. After little success (one fish in two days) in the river we ventured into the woods to a stream


to try our luck on brook trout and came upon this......



I have contacted the DOI to find out about it. It interests me because

1) I found this on State Game Land which was privately owned in 1965

2) I wonder what information they were trying to find at that time and why at that spot in the woods

3) are they still getting information from this site

4) What did they use the information for.

The fishing and the garden have take time away from the fiber. I have only knit four rows on the shrug but the broccoli is coming up and so is the asparagus!!! It is suppose to rain later this week which should give me knitting time.




No comments: