Sunday, February 25, 2007

Winter Icicles

Are those the magic fairy wands
glistening on the tree
or only winter icicles that I see?~Author Unknown


Friday was a fairly nice day. The sun was shining and the snow was melting. I knew that each little drip off the end of the icicle was bringing me that much closer to Spring. I even started looking for robins. I know, I know I am about 3-4 weeks too early but one can wish!
But alas, the weather has changed again. Needless to say it is a good thing I knit this hat yesterday as we are due for a snow/freezing rain storm which can measure 3-6 inches. The guys are going out ice fishing before the storm hits. I will make sure the animals are all set, then go back inside and find something else to keep me busy until Spring really does get here.

1 comment:

cyndy said...

The ear flap hat looks great!! Is this yours??