Friday, February 23, 2007

Ask, and it shall be given you

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth;
and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?` Matthew 7:7


I finished knitting a pair of socks and yesterday morning I was sitting with #2 daughter and I said "I don't know what I feel like working on. What do you think I should make?" And before she was able to utter a word, a whispery voice came floating down the hallway and it said "Make (little man's name) a pair of mittens". I looked at #2 daughter and said "The walls are talking". And again the whispery voice came and said " Yes, they are saying, make (little man's name) a pair of mittens". Since I always listen to whispering walls, I did just that and little man went to school with a new pair of mittens this AM.
But now the walls aren't whispering anymore and I am sitting here with the same question as yesterday....What do I feel like working on?


I found a cable pattern that I like for #1 son's stocking but I don't have the right yarn to start that. I have an idea for the loom but hate to warp it. I have lots of little pieces of left over yarn so I could start an earflap hat and use up some of them. I did spin for a little and there is lots more of that waiting to be done. Or I could go clean the house and do some laundry..............think I will go surf the net for an idea!

No comments: