Thursday, March 24, 2005

Hopefully winters last hurrah

Yesterday when I returned from spinning it just started to snow...white out like snow. I turned on the Weather Channel and the expert said we were in the pink- meaning 12 + inches. I guess I should be thankful we only got the 6.5.

I did see robins..I have pictures to prove it! I saw snowdrops (the flowers) and the bleeding heart and angelica coming up...On Tuesday I bought a rake to clean up the garden that didn't get worked on last fall and on Wednesday we got 6.5. It seems everytime I spend money on seed, chickens, rakes etc we get shitty weather.......sooooooo I guees that means I should just spend $$ on fiber!!! There is a happy side to everything!!!!

44 days until the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival!!! Did you notice that 44 and $$ are on the same key? Is that a coincidence?!?! dodododo!!

No comments: