Thursday, March 16, 2006

And we have....Robin

As I was sitting on the computer checking my email the man was standing by the door looking outside. He said get the camera I see a robin.... I get the camera and for the life of me I couldn't find the robin. He kept saying in the tree and I kept saying you're seeing things. But I guess it is because of him being color blind that he is able to distinguish the monotone's with more clarity or what but I didn't see that bird until he turned and showed me his red breast and then I was able to snap this. Yes it is grainy because of the high zoom and taking it thru the glass but it is a robin. This is four days earlier than I saw it last year and leaves only 4 Days, 4 Hours, 59 Minutes until the Spring of '06 http://holidays.bfn.org/spring/ Seeing as how I haven't gotten a thing started in the greenhouse I guess I should now get off my duff and get motivated.

1 comment:

cyndy said...

"leaves only 4 Days, 4 Hours, 59 Minutes until the Spring of '06".....not like you are counting or anything.....;-)
We had robins too, and you are right, they are just a tad early.