Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Finally Got In The Greenhouse!!

Finally got in to the greenhouse and started some seeds.
Tomatoes - Hybrid Ruby Nectar (freebie), Amish Paste, Green Zebra, Riesentraube, Blondekopechen, Black Pear, Yellow Pear, Mortgage lifter, Thai pink egg, Juliet, Pineapple

Cabbage - Copenhagen Early Market, Glory of Enkhuizen

Broccoli- Atlantic, Windsor, Early Green

Peppers- Cubanelle, Black Hungarian, Tequila Hybrid (freebie)

Planted the onion sets and feel extremely tired and totally relieved to have this done. Now I can sit back a little. Tomorrow I want to plant the lettuce and Osaka Mustard in some beds and cover them with mini greenhouses.

But for now I need to go take a shower and sit my hands in a tub of lotion as I didn't wear gloves and have paid the price. No fiber work tonight.

1 comment:

cyndy said...

Ah...the coveted Blondekopechen....
now that was a GOOD tomatoe...however, I would not grow that Thai pink egg again...it made ONE small fruit for me last year....let me know how the Mortgage lifter works out for you. I have heard rave reviews.