Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Update

Important things first....Cyndy's husband was moved out of ICU and into Special Care and then yesterday he was moved into a regular room. Now they are talking of moving him to rehab!!! Doctors say they are thrilled with his progress! Still a long road but maybe with a few less curves, that would be nice.

And to keep a list of first sitings for Cyndy-last week on the way to her house I saw a bear, then yesterday I saw the first doe with her fawn and a yellow swallowtail butterfly.

I haven't planted her tomatoes yet because it rained and rained and rained and we woke up to frost this morning. Maybe I will do some today when I am up putting up the trellis for her pea's, which will be after it warms up a little!

Homefront area- My mother and I are going to Puerto Rico in August! My daughter bought us both tickets to go visit with my sister for Mothers Day. She also bought Curt one for his birthday so you know a visit to the rum factory is going to be on the itinerary! I have never been to PR so I am very excited but not as excited as I am over the fact that Jess will be home before that!!!! 24 days and counting down I told her she should come with us but she is going to a Warped Tour instead.

Fiber area-frogged the shirt and reknit, messed up again and threw it in a heap and will deal with it when I am ready which isn't any time soon. I did spin up another bobbin of the alpaca/finn I got from Grace http://antique-spinning-wheels.blogspot.com/ . I am spinning it at 18 wpi /2 ply- thinnest I have managed so far! Another thing I got from Grace was two Finn lambs. Curt brought them home last night and he said how could someone not fall in love with them! They have beautiful open faces and such expressive eyes. We have to name them still but I am sure the kids will have tons of ideas in that area. It was too dark to take pictures last night so I will do that to day and show you how cute they are.

Now I am off to do inside work until it warms up outside.

No comments: