Friday, February 18, 2005

Winter weather has returned in colder temps and mini blizzards....1 inch in 15 mins and then done and over with, just enough to slick up the roads. But the ducks have decided it is spring as another one has started to layand then another. I got three duck eggs this AM!!

Working on another pair of socks - same pattern bigger needle- I hope to have them done today. But I also am working on a poncho. I saw it on a free sheet at Michaels and said I was going to learn to knit so I could make it. There is a picture of it and pattern at http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/kwetq-fishermanPoncho.html I am on row 5 - not far but it is a start. I haven't been spinning though. I want to finish the socks and spin up another bobbin and ply it then dye it and start on another pair of socks. They really are addictive as they work up sooo fast. And Lord knows in crafts I want near instant gratification.

Did the seed orders. Did the taxes for me and the two kids just have to write it all out neat and send them in. Made homemade pretzels (the nice big ones) the kids must have liked them as they didn't save any for Curt so I am making another batch now. Started the starter for the friendship bread the kids like. Destashed the fleece/yarn some by giving it away. Three fleece went to Mary, leftover yarn went to MaryAnn. Started cleaning up the green house in prep. for the new growing season. Did all that housewifey stuff like cleaning and laundry and cooking and also worked, did Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and 4-H! I have kicked butt this week!! I have to go sit down and remember what I ate that might have brought on all this energy to start scratching things off my to do list!

No comments: