Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Ev'rywhere you go ~ Meredith Willson

We woke up early yesterday morning to this...
In the end it was about six inches of snow- then sleet and rain. It was enough to keep the children home from school. Six of them congregated here. My floor was constantly wet and dripping clothes were hanging every where.
I made banana bread and zucchini bread and between the hot cocoa and oodles of noodles they were happy. Then I sent most of them home and I happily enjoyed the quiet...and when mine left for school this morning I reached the 1/2 way point of #1's present.
Which means I will have it done in thime for Christmas so I don't have to go nuts. It gives me time to watch this little fiend whom has decided he needs food more than the birds and sits in the one feeder and eats. The cat is having fits becasue she can't get to him!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

AWWWW! He's cute!